Online Liver Function Test by carefit
The liver function test pack helps in assessing liver damage. It is recommended for people with symptoms of liver problems including dark urine or light coloured stool, swelling of the stomach, yellows eyes or skin (jaundice), fatigue, no desire to eat, and vomiting.
The liver is primarily responsible for processing nutrients from food, making bile, removing toxins from your body, and building proteins. If your liver is not functioning properly, it can lead to serious health complications, even death, if treatment is not started immediately. Care.fit is here to help you overcome that and make sure that you take better care of your health with a home liver check-up.
What are the tests included in the Liver Function Test Pack?
The Liver Function Test Pack comprises an array of tests including –
Alanine Aminotransferase (SGPT):
- The SGPT test is used to measure the level of Alanine Aminotransferase or ALT. It is an enzyme found in the kidney and liver cells. Any damage to the liver results in an excessive amount of ALT in the blood. The SGPT is useful in detecting fatty liver as well.
- The urine albumin test measures the level of albumin, a type of protein produced by the liver. It is responsible for preventing fluid from leaking from your blood vessels. As part of liver function test , albumin is essential to help determine whether the liver is functioning normally or not.
- The Albumin/Globulin Ratio is used to check for a change in the protein levels. It is useful in coming to a diagnosis regarding the liver.
An elevated level of Alkaline Phosphatase or ALP is a clear indication of a damaged liver, blocked bile ducts, or bone diseases.
Aspartate Aminotransferase (SGOT):
The SGOT test measures the AST level. A high level of Aspartate Aminotransferase indicates liver damage.
It is the total of Bilirubin Direct and Bilirubin Indirect. The substance created as a result of breaking down the red blood cells is called bilirubin. This waste product is removed from the body through stool and urine. If the serum bilirubin test result is high, it indicates that the liver is not functioning properly.
The bilirubin test measures the levels of bilirubin direct. The liver is responsible for attaching bilirubin to glucuronic acid to create direct bilirubin.
The liver function test, Indirect bilirubin measures the bilirubin created from red blood cell breakdown. It travels in the blood to the liver.
Gamma Glutamyl Transferase:
This test checks the level of GGT, an enzyme responsible for helping the liver metabolize drugs and toxins.
The globulin test indicates the amount of globulin produced by the liver. The liver function test globulin is useful in measuring the functioning of the liver.
This test measures the total amount of proteins in your blood, including albumin and globulin.
Some of the ADD-ON TESTS included in the Liver Function Test Pack are:
- Kidney Function Test (KFT)
- Lipid profile
- Diabetes Screening (FBS, Hba1c)
- Complete Haemogram (CBC,ESR,PS)
- Urine Routine Examination
How carefit online Liver Function Test Pack works
- Buy the Screening pack through the curefit app or the curefit website (www.cure.fit) and schedule your tests later for any date & time of your choice.
- Provide the Samples without leaving your home.
- Get access to your Test Reports within 24 Hours on the curefit app and also by Email.
Benefits of carefit online Liver Function Test Pack
On Time Start
- We guarantee that on the day of your scheduled booking, our punctual technicians will arrive at your location exactly on time and collect the sample.
Free Home Sample Pickup
- Once you have purchased your pack, you will have the choice to schedule your tests from the comfort of your home. We do NOT charge any Extra Fees for Services or Travel for the Home Sample Collection.
Professional Trained Staff
- You can be certain that your sample will always be collected by well credentialed DMLT certified Phlebotomists, who are not only technically proficient but also well versed with all the required best quality and safety practices to ensure you have a stress-free experience.
- You will receive your Digital Diagnostic Test Reports within 24 Hours on your curefit app as well as on your email. Our Digital Reports are comprehensive, interpretative, and extremely easy to understand.
Best in-class Quality and Safety.
- All Phlebotomists are well trained on NABL Guidelines and certified by WHO on Hand Hygiene, Personal Protective Equipment and Disinfection techniques.
The Carefit Experience!
- We partner with ‘Healthians’, an NABL Certified Lab to provide timely and high-quality diagnostic results. You can rest assured that Gold-standard practices are followed and maintained when it comes to quality, safety, and prevention through the use of alcohol-based sanitizers, single-use gloves, masks and minimal contact when collecting the sample.
- Our high commitment to consumer satisfaction has helped us design our services to be your one-stop health care provider. This is doubly beneficial as it takes care of all your medical needs; from an Online Consultation with a Doctor, Therapist or Nutritionist to offering all-inclusive diagnostic tests without stepping out of your home. The search for an ‘Liver Function Test Pack‘ is now a thing of the past and your quest for quality medical and diagnostic services starts and ends at carefit
1. Who should take the Liver Function Test Pack ?
Ideally, the Liver Function Test Pack can be opted for by adults of any age. It can come in handy in ruling out any diseases or ailments and making sure that all your organs are functioning normally.
2. What Can I Expect from the Liver Function Test Pack ?
The service includes the collection of the sample at your convenience from your home. You will receive an in-depth diagnostic report within 24 hours of the collection of the sample.
3. What Does the Liver Function Test Report Include?
The test report will include results of tests conducted and provide a framework to help rule out any diseases or ailments of the liver.