Online Iron Screening Pack by carefit
This pack provides information regarding the iron metabolism in your body. It is recommended for people experiencing symptoms of fatigue, shortness of breath, weight loss, or hair loss. Iron is an essential micronutrient though needed in small quantities, its presence is critical. Among the critical functions of iron is the formation of RBC and is a main component of Haemoglobin. Iron must be part of your foods or taken as supplements as the body cannot produce iron by itself. An iron profile has to be done to check the amount of iron in the body. Another reason to get an iron deficiency test is that it is a common nutritional deficiency and leads to many health issues.
What are the tests included in the Iron Screening Pack?
An array of tests are conducted to determine iron in blood tests. Some of the tests conducted are:
- The level of ferritin in your blood gives an indication of the overall levels of iron. Too much or too little is not beneficial as it can cause symptoms like fatigue, shortness of breath, stomach pain, dizziness, headaches, and more. The serum ferritin test needs only a small quantity of blood to test ferritin levels properly.
- If you have symptoms like pale skin, headaches, fast heartbeat, and dizziness, then it might mean too little of this mineral and an anaemia test is recommended. Joint pain, stomach pain, lack of energy are symptoms of too. The doctor may recommend an Iron test to check if any of these symptoms are due to anaemia. This test will show if there is a deficiency or increase of this nutrient in the system.
Percentage Transferrin Saturation:
- It is a percentage measurement that is proportionate to the serum iron and total iron-binding capacity of the transferrin in the blood. The transferrin saturation test and iron-binding capacity test are combined to find the TS%. Above or below the normal levels can lead to iron overload or deficiency.
Total iron-binding capacity:
- The TIBC blood test is done to find if the blood has too much or too little iron. The report can help the physician understand if transferrin is capable of carrying iron in the blood.
Unsaturated iron binding capacity:
- Iron binding capacity test is a test to find if the blood is able to bind iron and transferrin.
Some of the ADD-ON TESTS included in the Iron Screening Pack are:
- Vitamin screening
- Complete Haemogram
- Testosterone tests
How carefit online Iron Screening Pack works:
- Buy the Screening pack through the curefit app or the curefit website (www.cure.fit) and schedule your tests later for any date & time of your choice.
- Provide the Samples without leaving your home.
- Get access to your Test Reports within 24 Hours on the curefit app and also by Email.
Benefits of carefit online Iron Screening Pack
On Time Start
- We guarantee that on the day of your scheduled booking, our punctual technicians will arrive at your location exactly on time and collect the sample.
Free Home Sample Pickup
- Once you have purchased your pack, you will have the choice to schedule your tests from the comfort of your home. We do NOT charge any Extra Fees for Services or Travel for the Home Sample Collection.
Professional Trained Staff
- You can be certain that your sample will always be collected by well credentialed DMLT certified Phlebotomists, who are not only technically proficient but also well versed with all the required best quality and safety practices to ensure you have a stress-free experience.
- You will receive your Digital Diagnostic Test Reports within 24 Hours on your curefit app as well as on your email. Our Digital Reports are comprehensive, interpretative, and extremely easy to understand.
Best in-class Quality and Safety.
- All Phlebotomists are well trained on NABL Guidelines and certified by WHO on Hand Hygiene, Personal Protective Equipment and Disinfection techniques.
The Carefit Experience!
- We partner with ‘Healthians’, an NABL Certified Lab to provide timely and high-quality diagnostic results. You can rest assured that Gold-standard practices are followed and maintained when it comes to quality, safety, and prevention through the use of alcohol-based sanitizers, single-use gloves, masks and minimal contact when collecting the sample.
- Our high commitment to consumer satisfaction has helped us design our services to be your one-stop health care provider. This is doubly beneficial as it takes care of all your medical needs; from an Online Consultation with a Doctor, Therapist or Nutritionist to offering all-inclusive diagnostic tests without stepping out of your home. The search for ‘a Iron Screening Pack near me‘ is now a thing of the past and your quest for quality medical and diagnostic services starts and ends at carefit
1. Who should take the Iron Screening Pack?
Testing is recommended if you have symptoms like fatigue, weakness, pale skin, rapid heartbeat, dizziness, shortness of breath, lack of energy, joint pain, abdominal pain, weight loss, etc.
2. What Can I Expect from the Iron Screening Pack?
A blood sample is taken from a vein using a small needle by a healthcare professional. This sample is collected in a vial or test tube and taken to the lab for tests. The sample collection is done within 5 minutes.
3. What Does the Iron Screening Pack Test Report Include?
The test report will include results of tests conducted like the S ferritin test, iron binding capacity test, percentage transferrin saturation test, and the add-on test results too. The reports are detailed and easy to understand.