Online Alcohol Risk Assessment Pack by carefit
Regular consumption of alcohol over a long period of time is harmful for your body and the functioning of your vital organs like liver, kidneys, and pancreas. Individuals with drinking habits are at a higher risk of developing several long-term conditions like alcoholic liver disease, kidney failure, heart attack, cancer, stroke and many other fatal conditions. The Alcohol Risk Assessment Pack by carefit helps in assessing the status of your liver, kidney and pancreatic functions by checking for signs of damage that caused by the alcohol. The pack also helps your physician determine and advise safe limits for your alcohol consumption.
What are the tests included in the Alcohol Risk Assessment Pack?
The Alcohol Risk Assessment Pack comprises an array of tests including –
- This test measures the amount of amylase in an individual’s blood. An abnormal level may be because of pancreatitis or any other problem relates to the pancreas.
Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- A complete blood count (CBC) evaluates your overall health and detects a wide range of infections and potential diseases. It counts your Red Blood Cells, which carry oxygen, White Blood Cells, which fight off diseases, and Platelets, which help in clotting when you hurt yourself.
Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
- This ESR test or ESR Blood test helps to determine whether you are experiencing inflammation. The speed at which the RBCs fall to the bottom of the tube is measured. Inflammation can cause your RBCs to clump together and fall more quickly.
Fasting Blood (FBS)
- A Blood FBS test is used to determine the amount of glucose in the blood. It is mainly used in screening for pre-diabetes or diabetes.
- This test primarily measures the amount of lipase enzyme or serum lipase in the blood which helps the body absorb fat.
- This lipid profile test measures the cholesterol and triglycerides (a type of fat) in your body. High cholesterol levels are associated with an increased risk of heart disease and stroke.
Liver Function Test
- We test the levels of various enzymes and proteins in your blood as Poor liver health can lead to chronic disease, unwanted weight gain and loss of energy. This test will help identify any negative impact of alcohol use on liver.
Vitamin B12 Test
- A deficiency of vitamin B12 can cause lack of energy and tiredness. Chronic alcoholism may interfere with vitamin B12 levels.
How carefit online Alcohol Risk Assessment Pack works
- Buy the Screening pack through the curefit app or the curefit website (www.cure.fit) and schedule your tests later for any date & time of your choice.
- Provide the Samples without leaving your home.
- Get access to your Test Reports within 24 Hours on the curefit app and also by Email.
Benefits of carefit online Alcohol Risk Assessment Pack
On Time Start
- We guarantee that on the day of your scheduled booking, our punctual technicians will arrive at your location exactly on time and collect the sample.
Free Home Sample Pickup
- Once you have purchased your pack, you will have the choice to schedule your tests from the comfort of your home. We do NOT charge any Extra Fees for Services or Travel for the Home Sample Collection.
Professional Trained Staff
- You can be certain that your sample will always be collected by well credentialed DMLT certified Phlebotomists, who are not only technically proficient but also well versed with all the required best quality and safety practices to ensure you have a stress-free experience.
- You will receive your Digital Diagnostic Test Reports within 24 Hours on your curefit app as well as on your email. Our Digital Reports are comprehensive, interpretative, and extremely easy to understand.
Best in-class Quality and Safety.
- All Phlebotomists are well trained on NABL Guidelines and certified by WHO on Hand Hygiene, Personal Protective Equipment and Disinfection techniques.
The Carefit Experience!
- We partner with ‘Healthians’, an NABL Certified Lab to provide timely and high-quality diagnostic results. You can rest assured that Gold-standard practices are followed and maintained when it comes to quality, safety, and prevention through the use of alcohol-based sanitizers, single-use gloves, masks and minimal contact when collecting the sample.
- Our high commitment to consumer satisfaction has helped us design our services to be your one-stop health care provider. This is doubly beneficial as it takes care of all your medical needs; from an Online Consultation with a Doctor, Therapist or Nutritionist to offering all-inclusive diagnostic tests without stepping out of your home. The search for an ‘Alcohol Risk Assessment Pack‘ is now a thing of the past and your quest for quality medical and diagnostic services starts and ends at carefit
1. Who should take the Alcohol Risk Assessment Pack?
Any individual who consumes alcohol and is interested in knowing their consumption limit and the health of their liver and pancreas should consider taking this test.
2. What Can I Expect from the Alcohol Risk Assessment Pack?
This test will tell you the health of your liver and pancreas, will help you decide if you have an alcohol problem or not and how much you should be drinking.
3. What Does the Alcohol Risk Assessment Pack Test Report Include?
The test report will include results of tests conducted and provide a framework to help risky drinkers reduce or cease alcohol consumption and thereby avoid the harmful consequences of their drinking