Online Kidney Function Test by carefit
The kidney check-up test pack helps in assessing kidney function. It is recommended that people who have diabetes, high blood pressure, heart diseases, or a family history of kidney disease, should get this screening done as soon as possible. The kidneys are responsible for removing waste products, toxins, and drugs through your urine. If your kidneys are not functioning properly, these waste products will pile up causing you to fall seriously ill. With a sedentary lifestyle and a bad diet becoming the norm, it is important to give your health priority. carefit is here to help you overcome that. It is time to stop searching for a kidney check up near me.
What are the tests included in the Kidney Function Test Pack?
The Kidney Function Test Pack comprises an array of tests including –
Blood Urea Nitrogen:
- Blood Urea Nitrogen is a test used to measure the level of urea and nitrogen in your blood. These waste products are made in the liver and passed out of your body in the urine. A BUN test is done to see how well your kidneys are working.
- Creatinine levels are checked to ensure that your kidneys are functioning at their optimal best. Any changes from the normal level of creatinine in the creatinine test result can help identify whether you have kidney diseases or not.
- Your kidneys are responsible for filtering out uric acid through urine. A change in the level of uric acid according to the uric acid blood test result may suggest a disease known as gout. The uric acid test is deemed an essential part of the kidney function test according to medical professionals.
- Kidneys are responsible for filtering out urea from your blood and releasing it into your urine. The urea blood test is useful in checking the level of urea to check whether your kidney is functioning normally or not.
Some of the ADD-ON TESTS included in the Kidney Function Test Pack are:
- The complete haemogram test includes your Complete Blood Count (CBC), Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR), and Peripheral Smear (PS). The CBC test includes the count of your red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets. The peripheral smear examination is handy in ruling out any haematological malignancies. The ESR level helps indicate whether you have fallen victim to chronic infection.
Urine Routine Examination:
- The urinalysis is a routine test done to detect and measure different substances in the urine like bacteria, abnormal metabolism, cellular fragments, cells, etc. It is included in the kidney check-up to get an in-depth understanding of your kidney functioning.
Urine Microalbumin Random:
- This test checks the level of albumin present in your urine. An abnormally high level is an indication of kidney damage.
How carefit online Kidney Function Test Pack works
- Buy the Screening pack through the curefit app or the curefit website (www.cure.fit) and schedule your tests later for any date & time of your choice.
- Provide the Samples without leaving your home.
- Get access to your Test Reports within 24 Hours on the curefit app and also by Email.
Benefits of carefit online Kidney Function Test Pack
On Time Start
- We guarantee that on the day of your scheduled booking, our punctual technicians will arrive at your location exactly on time and collect the sample.
Free Home Sample Pickup
- Once you have purchased your pack, you will have the choice to schedule your tests from the comfort of your home. We do NOT charge any Extra Fees for Services or Travel for the Home Sample Collection.
Professional Trained Staff
- You can be certain that your sample will always be collected by well credentialed DMLT certified Phlebotomists, who are not only technically proficient but also well versed with all the required best quality and safety practices to ensure you have a stress-free experience.
- You will receive your Digital Diagnostic Test Reports within 24 Hours on your curefit app as well as on your email. Our Digital Reports are comprehensive, interpretative, and extremely easy to understand.
Best in-class Quality and Safety.
- All Phlebotomists are well trained on NABL Guidelines and certified by WHO on Hand Hygiene, Personal Protective Equipment and Disinfection techniques.
The Carefit Experience!
- We partner with ‘Healthians’, an NABL Certified Lab to provide timely and high-quality diagnostic results. You can rest assured that Gold-standard practices are followed and maintained when it comes to quality, safety, and prevention through the use of alcohol-based sanitizers, single-use gloves, masks and minimal contact when collecting the sample.
- Our high commitment to consumer satisfaction has helped us design our services to be your one-stop health care provider. This is doubly beneficial as it takes care of all your medical needs; from an Online Consultation with a Doctor, Therapist or Nutritionist to offering all-inclusive diagnostic tests without stepping out of your home. The search for an ‘Kidney Function Test pack‘ is now a thing of the past and your quest for quality medical and diagnostic services starts and ends at carefit
1. Who should take the Kidney Function Test Pack ?
Ideally, the Kidney Function Test can be done by adults of any age. It is often done to ensure that your kidneys are functioning normally.
2. What Can I Expect from the Kidney Function Test Pack ?
The service includes the collection of the sample at your convenience from your home. You will receive an in-depth diagnostic report within 24 hours of the collection of the sample.
3. What Does the Kidney Function Test Report Include?
You will receive an in-depth report about your kidneys. This can be used to treat any health issues or improve your kidney health.