Online Immunity Screening Pack by carefit
This pack evaluates various health parameters, which can have an impact on your immunity levels or weaken the natural defense system. It assess the risk and your body’s susceptibility to infection. A strong immune system is imperative to being able to overcome various diseases and health ailments. In order to boost your immune system, it is essential to know where your immunity levels stand. This is where carefit comes in. The immunity test comprises checking the levels of various health parameters like liver function, fasting blood sugar, thyroid, red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets, ESR, creatinine, ferritin, and so on.
What are the tests included in the Immunity Screening Pack?
The complete haemogram test includes your Complete Blood Count (CBC), Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR), and Peripheral Smear (PS). The CBC CBS test includes the count of your red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets. The peripheral smear examination is handy in ruling out any haematological malignancies. The ESR level helps indicate whether you have fallen victim to chronic infection or cancer.
Creatinine levels are checked to ensure that your kidneys are functioning at their optimal best. Any changes from the normal level of creatinine can help identify whether you have kidney diseases or not.
Iron is stored in the human body in the form of ferritin. A ferritin test helps determine your iron levels.
Glucose-Fasting Blood (FBS):
An FBS or glucose test (fasting) is carried out to determine the amount of glucose present in your blood. The glucose test is used to screen you for diabetes or the risk of developing diabetes soon.
Liver Function Test (LFT):
The liver is responsible for helping your body remove harmful toxins. The liver function test SGPT looks at the level of different enzymes and proteins like Alanine Aminotransferase, Albumin, Alkaline Phosphatase, Aspartate Aminotransferase, Gamma Glutamyl Transferase, and Globulin. It also checks the Albumin/Globulin Ratio, Bilirubin Indirect, Bilirubin Direct, and Bilirubin total level. Deviations from the normal level will help indicate if your liver is not functioning properly.
Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH):
This test screens you for any thyroid disorders. TSH can help detect whether your thyroid function is above or below normal levels.
This test screens your Vitamin B12 levels. Vitamin B12 is essential to create new red blood cells and boost iron usage in your body.
Vitamin D Total:
The Vitamin D test helps determine the amount of Vitamin Din your body. Besides these tests, you can also choose to add further tests to your immunity screening.
Some of the ADD-ON TESTS included in the Immunity Screening Pack are:
- C-Reactive Protein Quantitative (CRP)
- Glycosylated Haemoglobin (HbA1c)
- Lipid profile
- Kidney Function Test (KFT)
- T3, T4
How carefit online Immunity Screening Pack works:
- Buy the Screening pack through the curefit app or the curefit website (www.cure.fit) and schedule your tests later for any date & time of your choice.
- Provide the Samples without leaving your home.
- Get access to your Test Reports within 24 Hours on the curefit app and also by Email.
Benefits of carefit online Immunity Screening Pack
On Time Start
- We guarantee that on the day of your scheduled booking, our punctual technicians will arrive at your location exactly on time and collect the sample.
Free Home Sample Pickup
- Once you have purchased your pack, you will have the choice to schedule your tests from the comfort of your home. We do NOT charge any Extra Fees for Services or Travel for the Home Sample Collection.
Professional Trained Staff
- You can be certain that your sample will always be collected by well credentialed DMLT certified Phlebotomists, who are not only technically proficient but also well versed with all the required best quality and safety practices to ensure you have a stress-free experience.
- You will receive your Digital Diagnostic Test Reports within 24 Hours on your curefit app as well as on your email. Our Digital Reports are comprehensive, interpretative, and extremely easy to understand.
Best in-class Quality and Safety.
- All Phlebotomists are well trained on NABL Guidelines and certified by WHO on Hand Hygiene, Personal Protective Equipment and Disinfection techniques.
The Carefit Experience!
- We partner with ‘Healthians’, an NABL Certified Lab to provide timely and high-quality diagnostic results. You can rest assured that Gold-standard practices are followed and maintained when it comes to quality, safety, and prevention through the use of alcohol-based sanitizers, single-use gloves, masks and minimal contact when collecting the sample.
- Our high commitment to consumer satisfaction has helped us design our services to be your one-stop health care provider. This is doubly beneficial as it takes care of all your medical needs; from an Online Consultation with a Doctor, Therapist or Nutritionist to offering all-inclusive diagnostic tests without stepping out of your home. The search for ‘a Immunity Screening Pack near me‘ is now a thing of the past and your quest for quality medical and diagnostic services starts and ends at carefit
1. Who should take the Immunity Screening Pack?
Ideally, the immunity screening test can be taken by adults of any age. Immune system testing is often done to ensure that all your organs are functioning normally.
2. What Can I Expect from the Immunity Screening Pack?
The service includes the collection of the sample at your convenience from your home. You will receive an in-depth diagnostic report within 24 hours of the collection of the sample
3. What Does the Immunity Screening Pack Test Report Include?
You will receive an in-depth report about your blood, kidneys, liver, thyroid, vitamin levels, iron, calcium, etc. This can be used to treat any impending health issues and improve your immunity levels.